Wednesday, August 26, 2009

it just him...


sometimes, I keep asking myself, how could I let myself falling for him...

I just couldnt understand how can I fall for him... he just a normal guy who I should hate most... yeah, he ones of diciplinary board once... not anymore... but one thing that im sure is, beyond the normality of him, there is something about him, some part about him that I really in love to... he's the one that can make me turn into a happy person from moody, could make me laugh or smile whenever I saw his face or heard his voice.. he can do it as well as my bestfriend... something that boys cant do to me ussually.. by seeing him, I could feel my heart becomes happier than before even its totally worst...and frankly, my heart beat faster whenever I saw him.. he can do it... not the other guys... neither my friends...

thats him... someone who brings an unexpected changes in my life... and I, really likes the changes that he brought....

No comments:

Post a Comment