Friday, February 26, 2010

putrjaya-jubah harry potter

try to imagine tis happen to you

tis is a real stories

so, dont make fun of it





just got return to my home...

it was quite sad cause I was IN PAIN all the way to KL...

with the extra cool aircond, non-stop cold/flu, indians aunt who always got a call every 30 minutes and she talked REALLY LOUD that I can hear each word she said even I was about 5metres from her...


it really made me feel sad when this dialog was recited..

friends: ka balek macam mana iman..??

me : by bus la...

and they suddenly state that condition would'nt allow me to get the bus alone... I was like..hmm.. trying to convince them that I'm healthy enough to get home by bus.. but then, I know that Im not... IM NOT... I need my tissue... I need my thickest sweater... I just need someone to hold me and said that Im gonnna be okay...

and the worst things came... the moment I've arrive at the station, I've called my father.. and he said that he was still at home and can you imagine, my home is about 45 minutes-car driving far...

I was like, at first was so mad cause I was so tired, so not having the energy to walk and bring my bag.. but then, when it comes to my minds, it was my fault... I the one who want to get home early than the others that I break the rules.. and as I took that action, I have to accept the results too.. and thats the ends... I waited for my family to come and fetch me... and as my I went into the car, I praised to myself that I safely arrive and I was strong enough to be home... I proved that they wrong and I the right one.. that I can get home by my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment