Saturday, November 28, 2009

rempiters... how much troubled they bring...

I hate the rempiters... and I found them in kuala terengganu... which called bandaraya pesisir pantai... the things is, is this the attitude of the youngster of this town..? trying to killing themselves and claimed that they just having the fun... I didnt care if they are killing themselves only, but the things is, they are not killing themselves only but me and the people surround them... at least by the 'MUSIC' they produced when they are racing each other... owh, I just hate that sitution... it makes me 'sleepless'... and no matter how people wish me sweet dreams, those sweet dreams will always fading away as long there is rempiters race infront of my home(village)... I've called the police and they said the police will come to settle down the problems... argh, I just hope that will becomes true... Im really meant it... but the things is, if there is only one police controlling those rempiters, it can't be done... seriously... you need at least each police at the end of their race track... and you need to stay up all night cause they race up untill 4.30 am in the morning from the sunset...

the government should take this problem as a serious case because this rempiters is the next leadership generation... they break the rules... they risking other road user's life... they ride their motorcycle against the direction of the road... they break the traffic light and they parking their motorcycle along the road which put us in difficult to enter to the place.. they make 'wheeli' and 'wikang' action that was followed by small children that using their bicycle to do it... they just taught something wrong to the small child... HOW STUPID THEM ARE... they do wrong and they invite others to do wrongs things to... in a sense of human, they should felt guilty for doing this WRONG things...

deeper in my heart, I was thinking how could my grandmother and the other old generation sleep with those sound.. their sleep must be disturbed by this rempiters.. doesnt they felt a little bit sympathy on this generation..? I hope they have the sympathy...

No comments:

Post a Comment