Thursday, June 11, 2009

its never easy being me...



You noe... its never easy being me... I keep making mistake n I dun noe how to prevent it... well, Im not perfect and still , nobody perfect too..!!


Im not a girl who want luxury live but I just a girl who just want to live to live in a simple live with my lovely person in my live... they are too important to me... they are my nerves for me to survive in this world... they strengthen my strength to live in this world... i just cant imagine how my life without them...


Im searching for the meaning of this life and I dont found it yet... the things that I found is only love... love to GOD... love to my parents... love to my friends... I love them with all my hearts till my feelings is the last aspects that I think when I make decision... their feelings is my priority... I couldnt bear to see them in pain while I could help them... I rather look myself in pain if it could make anyone in joy... every decision that I make, it makes me think deeply so that my decision and action wouldnt make them in pain...


You see, that is why I said, its not easy being me...


No comments:

Post a Comment